Situated in a quiet street, this neat three bedroom home is elevated and bursting with charm. The large, covered alfresco area will have the whole family excited for summer entertaining, with plenty of space for BBQ’s and a flat grassed yard for the children to play. Framed by beautiful plantation shutters, both the living and dining rooms open out seamlessly to this great entertaining area.
Inside, the well thought-out design offers space for the whole family to enjoy. The primary suite is separated at the southern end of the home, with access to a two-way bathroom and walk-in wardrobe. The central kitchen offers a breakfast bar and a rumpus room provides additional living space for all to utilise.
• Spacious lounge room with air-conditioning
• Separate TV / rumpus room
• Kitchen boasts gas cooking, breakfast bar and ample storage
• Three bedrooms, each with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• Master bedroom offers walk-in wardrobe and adjoins two-way bathroom
• Easy care tiles throughout the home create lovely cool spaces
• Modern designed bathroom with separate toilet
• Bright and airy layout with plenty of natural light, plantation shutters
• Large, covered outdoor alfresco area with easterly aspect
• Secure flat backyard with low maintenance gardens
• Private, brand new fully fenced 495m2 block
• Elevated position captures cooling breezes throughout Summer
• Remote lock up garage and garden shed
• Pets allowed upon application
A great place to call home, this delightful property will impress with both its impeccable interiors and standout location. The house is within easy walking distance of local shops, swimming pool, kindergarten, tavern, public transport and for your furry friend – even a dog park close by.
Note, this property is water compliant, all water usage charges will be passed onto the tenant.
4069 Real Estate is advertising this property for the owner. The owner will be managing the house during the tenancy.
For any more information, please contact 4069 Real Estate.