This solid family home is perfectly positioned with a high, leafy outlook in a quiet Chapel Hill cul de sac. This impressive family home is ready and waiting for new owners. With a commanding street presence, generous proportions, high end finishes, neutral tones throughout and surround by well-established landscaped gardens, this home is sure to impress all who inspect.
Featuring four good sized bedrooms including the huge master bedroom which boasts a high half vaulted ceiling, functional en-suite and a private balcony overlooking the landscaped front garden. A kitchen fit for a gourmet chef awaits, complete with, quality stainless steel appliances and plenty of storage. Ad-joing the kitchen is the open plan dining and loungeroom flowing seamlessly to the covered alfresco patio ideal for entertaining.
There is also a large double lockup garage plus a workshop and separate room adjoining the garage for all your storage needs.
Located in the Indooroopilly State School catchment area and conveniently near public transport, this lovely home would suit a young family or professional couple perfectly.
If you're looking for something special, then make sure you inspect this weekend so you can enjoy all that the family friendly suburb of Chapel Hill has to offer.
Contact 4069 Real Estate to arrange an inspection today!
This property also features:
- freshly painted interior
- new carpet and curtains throughout
- recently installed kitchen appliances and fixtures
- energy-efficient reverse cycle air conditioning units
- Spacious interior with high ceilings and green surrounds
- Separate formal and informal living/dining arrangements
- Kitchen with gas cooking and functional layout
- Living and kitchen open to large alfresco entertaining
- Good size bedrooms with ceiling fans built in wardrobes
- Master with ensuite, plantation shutters and private balcony
- Storage room and workshop
- Two minute walk to CBD and University transport options
- Moments away from Indooroopilly Shopping Centre