This beautiful brick home boasts comfortable family living in the heart of Jindalee, with recent renovations prioritising function and style. Each detail has been designed with ease and liveability at the forefront; from the covered outdoor entertainment area overlooking the lush backyard, to the recently renovated interior.
The character-filled architecture is perfectly complimented by the tasteful modern finishings. With an expansive living area featuring high, pitched ceilings, and four large bedrooms with new ceiling fans and air-conditioning, this home is the ideal family retreat with plenty of space to relax and unwind.
Located just 16km from the Brisbane CBD, the convenience of this location cannot be understated. Within walking distance Centenary State High School, the Jindalee Pool and Golf Club, as well as the Mount Ommaney Shopping Centre and DFO, everything you need is at your doorstep.
• Spacious living area with new carpeting and ultra-high ceilings
• Air-conditioning throughout the living area and two of the bedrooms
• Stunning modern kitchen with ample storage and appliances
• Bright and airy open plan dining area located by the kitchen
• Four large bedrooms, three of which boast ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes
• Modern bathroom with generous sized tub
• Fully fenced backyard with under-cover entertaining area
• Double electric lock-up garage
• Large workshop or storage room with man-cave potential
• Fold out gate to the side of the driveway, the perfect place to park an extra car, or even a boat!
• Currently tenanted at $480/week
Contact 4069 Real Estate to organise an inspection today!