10 RUTH MILLER CLOSE, FIG TREE POCKET
5 BED – 3 BATH – 2 CAR
Set high on 1056m2 in one of Fig Tree Pocket’s most attractive leafy cul-de-sacs, this spacious, solid-as-a-rock, brick family home is immaculately presented to the market in search of a new family to revel in its convenience and many inclusions. Built on solid foundations with purpose-designed efficient drainage and top-of-the-range building materials and finishes, the quality of this home cannot be faulted. Add to this the current owners’ loving attention to the care and maintenance of the home and its thoughtfully landscaped, easy-maintenance surrounds and what is on offer is a ‘home for the ages’.
The welcoming entry foyer features a beautiful New Guinea rosewood staircase which sets the scene for what is a home to proudly call your own. A huge rumpus room with external access, a large bedroom with private en-suite and a bonus good-sized wine cellar occupy the lower level. On the upper level high ceilings, polished hardwood flooring and large cedar-framed windows create an ambience of light-filled, elevated, breezy flow-through comfort blending the leafy outdoors with the living and entertaining spaces. The huge wrap-around deck opening out from the main living areas is perfect for seamless entertaining or just relaxing in solitude with a glass of wine and a good book.
The home’s design also caters for a variety of living and lifestyles with multiple spaces providing good separation and flexibility for the whole family with the added advantage of the downstairs en-suited bedroom area being pre-prepared for adding a kitchen and potential easy conversion for completely self-contained living. This home is perfectly designed and presented as a solid investment, family haven and an entertainer’s delight.
MAIN UPPER LEVEL FEATURES
• Chef’s kitchen with new 900mm gas cook top/electric oven, range hood, expansive granite bench tops, walk-in pantry, ample storage and servery to outside entertainment/alfresco
• Informal meals area with air-conditioning
• Formal dining area opening to deck
• Lounge area opening to deck
• Main bedroom opening to deck with huge walk-in robe, air-conditioning and en-suite with separate toilet
• Family bathroom with separate toilet and vanity
• Two further built-in, air-conditioned bedrooms
• Fifth bedroom opening to deck
• Spacious laundry
• Plenty of storage
MAIN LOWER LEVEL FEATURES
• Entry foyer
• Rumpus /living room with private entry
• Large bedroom with en-suite
• Workshop and large storage areas
• Double carport
• Tasteful, easy-care landscaping
• Termimesh and Leaf Guard protected
• Freshly painted throughout
• Large electric hot water system
• Security and privacy screening
This home is conveniently located for easy access to the freeway (easy travel to airport) as well as local and regional shopping centres, public transport, cycle routes, a wide variety of parks (including BGGS sports fields and numerous BCC parklands) and a wide selection of quality public and private educational facilities.
You will not find a better, or more well-built and superbly maintained home in this suburb. With its setting, quality, spaciousness and easy-care style, this home represents a solid investment in your family’s future in this perennially popular, blue-chip and well-established suburb - you cannot go wrong. Call Allan today to arrange a viewing 0433269377