Positioned in one of the best elevated streets in Kenmore, this enticing attractive two level home offers the opportunity for you and your family to enjoy an enviable lifestyle.
The property is located in a quiet street with quality homes and is conveniently close to city buses, Kenmore South School is 800 meters walking distance and local shops are no more than a 5 minute drive to Kenmore Plaza or Kenmore Village.
Lovingly maintained, this home is ready for the family to just move in and enjoy. The upper floor contains a well-appointed kitchen equipped with ample storage, a gas cook-top and quality oven & dishwasher. Its open plan flows without intrusion into the dining & family rooms, expanding to the rear deck seamlessly. The upper floor also has three good sized bedrooms with easy access to the central bathroom. This floor is complete with a spacious formal lounge which offers a relaxing environment to sit back and enjoy the views.
The lower level features the main bedroom with plenty of space to expand and create a walk-in wardrobe. This large room also has beautiful views and its very own ensuite. There is a generous sized rumpus with ensuite facilities, this floor has plenty of space for the growing family or a potential 6th bedroom. The double garage has remote controlled doors and is equipped with further generous storage or room for a workshop.
Spend your summers entertaining on the deck surrounding the beautiful 60,000 litre in-ground swimming pool. The front yard is nicely landscaped and gated so that children can be easily supervised from inside the house, with plenty of room for a trampoline or swing set.
This home is a Kenmore must see.
Call the team at 4069 Real Estate today to inspect.
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout lounge, kitchen, living, bedroom and rumpus area
- Ceiling fans in lounge, living and bedroom areas
- Additional wall box air-conditioning in rumpus room
- 60,000 litre in ground swimming pool
- Fully Fenced, child and pet friendy
- Internal access from the remote-controlled double garage
- An easy walk to Kersley Road shops, schools, Kenmore Village and bus stops.
- 6kw Solar system with 24 Panels
- Garage space for 2 and ample off street parking
- Sweeping south westerly views and elevated for cross-flow breezes
- High out of flood zones