This tastefully renovated home nestled amongst the Chapel Hill greenery exemplifies family living, with recent renovations prioritising comfort and function.
Located at the end of a secluded cul-de-sac, the classic Chapel Hill architecture has been upheld in the renovations with a modern flair throughout. With an expansive living area, separate dining room, and three large bedrooms, all boasting air-conditioning and built-in robes, this home is the ideal family retreat with no shortage of space to relax and unwind.
Perched on an elevated 828m2 block, this property suits a host of buyer types including first home buyers, young families and investors alike.
Standout features include:
• The elevated position and outlook offer spectacular views, with the newly installed deck the perfect place to relax and enjoy your surroundings
• Spacious living area complete with air-conditioning and ceiling fan, with a separate dining room off the kitchen
• Practical and modern kitchen with ample bench space and storage, featuring a large pantry. The kitchen is also serviced by up-to-date stainless-steel appliances, including a dishwasher
• Three bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes, air-conditioning and ceiling fans
• Well-appointed modern ensuite bathroom with luxurious shower
• Large functional main bathroom with modern finishings and separate internal laundry
• Neat and tidy backyard featuring additional undercover entertainment area, a grassed space for the kids, and garden shed
• Large workshop with plenty of storage space
• Currently tenanted at $570 per week
Located just 12km from the Brisbane CBD, this classically modern home is close by to public transport, local parks and shops. Local school catchments include Indooroopilly State School and Indooroopilly State High School.
Call the team at 4069 Real Estate to arrange an inspection today!