An appealing street-front enhanced by an entrance portico creates a welcoming façade to this lovely, light-filled family home. Set above street level on 702 sqm, this home with its high ceilings, subtle décor, polished wood flooring and clean lines would suit the most fastidious buyer. Bi-fold doors between internal and outdoor living spaces invite seamless flow-through family living and entertaining, adding to the spacious comfort of this top-notch home. The home’s thoughtful design offers a variety of formal and informal options as well as good separation for all family members.
• Spacious, well-appointed kitchen with stone surfaces, island bench, top quality appliances and large walk-in pantry
• Large dining and living areas opening to alfresco/entertaining area
• Separate media/family room
• Main bedroom with generous double vanity, separate toilet cubicle, walk-in robe plus built-ins
• Three additional large bedrooms each with built-in robes
• Family bathroom with separate shower and separate toilet
• Ample storage
• Double remote garage with internal access
• Ducted air-conditioning ensures year-round livability.
This well-presented home, surrounded by tasteful, easy-care landscaping is great buying in this family-oriented suburb with easy accessibility to a wide variety of educational, medical, local and regional retail, transport and recreational facilities. This home represents a solid investment in a great lifestyle and a guaranteed investment in your future.
Don’t delay. Call Allan today 0433269377