5 KASBA CLOSE, WESTLAKE
5 BED – 3 BATH – 2 CAR – POOL
SOLIDLY BUILT - BRICK, TIMBER AND TILE FAMILY OASIS
Set above and well back from road level in a peaceful Westlake cul-de-sac, this impressively appointed and meticulously maintained home is ready and waiting for a new family to revel in the ideal Queensland lifestyle it offers. Tasteful landscaping, enhanced by established low-maintenance and resilient trees and shrubs, surrounds the home on its expansive, elevated 931sqm block that catches the breeze, setting the tone for the thoughtfully designed combination of indoor and outdoor living spaces. With its four indoor living areas, as well as the huge outdoor living/entertainment deck overlooking the in-ground pool, this home offers plenty of space and great flexibility for a wide variety of lifestyle choices. This flexibility is further facilitated by the well-appointed, centrally located kitchen with its easy access to casual, formal and al-fresco dining. Seamless, flow-through entertaining is a breeze.
LOWER FLOOR FEATURES
• Kitchen with European appliances, large walk-in pantry and Stone bench tops.
• Casual meals area
• Formal dining
• Lounge/family room
• Additional family/games/media room
• Utility/Music Room fully insulated for sound and cooling
• 5th Bedroom
• Laundry with Stone bench tops
• Double garage with internal access and epoxy coated floor
• Huge entertaining deck overlooking the in-ground pool, with fans, good lighting and built-in
UPPER FLOOR FEATURES
• Four built-in bedrooms ( one with walk-in robe )
• Main bed has en-suite and walk-in robe
• Family bathroom with separate shower
• Separate toilet
• Fully secured, flat back yard
• Side access ideal for a boat or caravan
• Security and privacy screening throughout
• Fans and air-conditioning
• Designated drying area
• Water tank
• Solar power
• Plenty of storage
With easy access to the Centenary and Ipswich Motorways, local and regional retail outlets, schools, dining, sporting and leisure activities, your family will be free to enjoy all that the Centenary suburbs have to offer – as well as safe proximity to the Brisbane River. If you are in the market for a high quality established home in a high quality established and popular suburb, this home represents an opportunity not to be missed. All the groundwork has been done. With its neutral colour scheme and light-filled ambience, this home is a blank canvas on which you can immediately express your unique individual décor and style.
Call today for further details and to make an appointment to visit and fully appreciate all that this home has to offer.