This beautiful high-set home boasts comfortable family living in the heart of Kenmore, with recent renovations prioritising function and style. Every subtle detail of the property has been designed with style and functionality at the forefront; from the stunning infinity pool centrepiece of the immaculately landscaped backyard, to the grand windows framing the hilltop views of Mount Coot-ha and surrounds.
Extremely well maintained throughout, with a bright and neutral colour palette, this decadent home boasts a brand-new designer kitchen with granite waterfall benchtops, new stainless-steel appliances, soft close drawers and ample pantry space.
Polished timber floorboards are showcased throughout, with four large bedrooms, three bathrooms, and multiple expansive living areas, this home is the ideal family retreat with no shortage of space to relax and unwind. A potential fifth bedroom or rumpus room offers opportunity for the growing family, while a separate office space and large internal laundry complete the home.
This well set-out north-facing 779m² block is fully fenced for the safety of both children and pets, with beautiful well-established frangipani trees and ample level space for the trampoline or football goals. The infinity pool is the spectacular outdoor centrepiece, overlooked by the undercover outdoor entertainment area; simply relax in style and take in the uninterrupted mountain views.
Located just 15km from the Brisbane CBD, this recently renovated home is close by to public transport, local parklands and shopping centres, and is situated with easy access to bus routes on Gem Road and Kenmore Road.
Standout features include:
• Split-system air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
• Servery from the kitchen to the back deck
• 900mm stainless steel five burner gas cooktop
• 900mm stainless steel electric oven
• Stainless steel dishwasher
• Two pull-out pantry cupboards for ample kitchen storage
• Plantation shutters throughout the top floor of the home
• Upper-level entertaining deck spectacular mountain views
• Second outdoor entertainment space downstairs
• Incredible in-ground salt water infinity style swimming pool
• Laundry with large linen cupboard and no shortage of bench space
• Under-house storage area with built-in workbench
Contact the team at 4069 Real Estate to organise an inspection today