Perched on a 1,460m2 block, this expertly renovated lowset home presents the pinnacle of comfort and convenience with the original layout further enhanced to meet the needs of modern day living.
A Hamptons inspired kitchen that boasts 4.5m cathedral ceilings has been impressively fitted with stone benchtops, a breakfast bar, dual oven and butler’s pantry. From this central hub, surrounding living spaces are well proportioned and filled with an abundance of natural light offset by a neutral colour palette.
Perfectly positioned to integrate indoor/outdoor living, an inviting living room creates another great space for the family to convene. If privacy and separation is in need, the formal lounge and private study nook at the front of the house provides a comfortable sanctuary.
At the front of the home, the generous master bedroom is a real parents retreat with plantation shutters, plush carpeting and a luxurious ensuite. The remaining three bedrooms are all on the southern wing of the property, creating a practical floor plan for privacy and temperature control.
Outdoors, a covered entertaining area overlooks the refreshing inground pool and adjoining grassed yard, with the maintenance of both being covered in the rent. With the inclusion of 6.56KW solar panels, this property offers plenty of value for money.
Key features include:
- Hamptons inspired kitchen with 4.5m ceilings
- Butler’s pantry with plumbing
- Newly renovated bathrooms with floor to ceiling Travertine tiles
- 4 generous bedrooms with plush carpet
- 41m2 outdoor undercover patio
- 9m inground salt water pool
- Over 400m2 of elevated grass space for the kids
- Pool and yard maintenance included in the rent
- 6.56KW Solar Power over 23 panels
- Pets considered upon application
Contact the team at 4069 Real Estate to arrange an inspection.