Located in an enviably peaceful cul-de-sac and fastidiously maintained and renovated by the original owners, this lowset family home is ready and waiting for a new family to revel in its many conveniences and attractions. The welcoming luxury ‘feel’ of the house is enhanced by high ceilings, a thoughtful layout and year-round climate control with zoned ducted air-conditioning. The design of the home with its slightly sunken living areas and cut-away walls creates an atmosphere of separation between living and sleeping areas without compromising the home’s flowing spaciousness. This home offers all that a family could hope for in terms of generous and seamless indoor/outdoor living in a well-established and sought after locale.
• Delightfully renovated kitchen with expansive stone bench space, generous storage, 900mm gas cooking and luxury appliances
• 4 spacious living areas allowing flexibility for individual preference
• 4 generous built-in bedrooms (Main with luxurious en-suite featuring twin vanities and generous spa bath as well as a huge walk-in robe)
• Centrally positioned and stylishly outfitted family bathroom with separate toilet
• Double lock-up garage with internal access
• Spacious laundry with designated adjacent drying area
• Absolutely delightful outdoor living/entertainment area with convenient flow-through access to indoor living areas and featuring all-weather drop-down blinds
• Beautifully understated quality garden layout enhances both the front and rear garden areas
• Secure, fully fenced and level back yard ideal for children and pets
This home exudes a subtle quality of quiet comfortable luxury – a place to be genuinely happy to call ‘home’ with its restful, light and airy ambiance. Well-presented and lovingly maintained and with all of the groundwork done, this home should be on top of your list if you are looking in this area it will not disappoint.