104 Fiona Street, Bellbird Park
5 Bed – 3 Bath – 2 Car
Occupying a commanding yet private position high above street level, this spacious, bright and airy residence is designed with the Queensland lifestyle in mind. Whether it’s family living, entertaining or hosting guests, this home has it all. The layout of the home, enhanced by the seamlessness of indoor/outdoor living on both levels, offers great flexibility for a variety of activities. The thoughtfully tasteful neutral colour scheme is a blank canvas on which you can stamp your individual furnishing style.
UPPER LEVEL FEATURES
• Stylish kitchen with walk-in pantry, island bench, stainless steel appliances and solid granite bench tops
• Dining area
• Large living area
• Huge deck and wrap-around verandah with expansive, leafy views
• Family bathroom with separate vanity and toilet
• Four built-in, air-conditioned bedrooms (main with walk-in robe and twin vanity en-suite)
• Plenty of storage, solar hot water system and solar panels
LOWER LEVEL FEATURES
• Rumpus/living room opening to al-fresco terrace
• Fifth bedroom/office/hobby/guest room
• Laundry (with convenient chute from upper level)
• Double garage including extra workspace
With easy access to Redbank Plaza, the Ipswich and Logan Motorways, city train line and the burgeoning Springfield hub including Mater Private Hospital, Orion Town Centre, Robelle Domain with swimming lagoon, University of Southern Queensland. This home offers an affordable and ideal lifestyle away from the ‘busyness’ of the city but with all of the supporting facilities of medical, educational, recreational and retail opportunities close by. The residence is finished off practically with established gardens, veggie patches, water tanks of 23500L for garden and 5000L for grey water.
Don’t delay. Call Allan today for further details and to arrange an inspection.