This freshly renovated home is ready to welcome a new family to enjoy a host of appealing features and an idyllic suburban lifestyle. Nicely elevated above street level in a quiet pocket of Kenmore with leafy views across to Mt Coot-tha, this smart home offers cooling breezes and a practical layout for both family living and entertaining. Offset by polished wooden flooring, the open-plan living area combines seamlessly with the front deck and rear entertaining area to provide convenient flow-through for an active and comfortable family lifestyle. This is further enhanced by air-conditioning, a well appointed kitchen and a light and airy neutral palette - a blank canvas on which to establish your own individual furnishing style. This property now has a lease in place but is still available for sale.
MAIN UPSTAIRS FEATURES
• Newly renovated kitchen (stone bench tops, gas appliances, dishwasher)
• Open plan dining and living areas
• Three built-in bedrooms all with air conditioning and ceiling fans
• Renovated family bathroom
• Large front deck with expansive views
• Rear entertainment area with built-in BBQ
MAIN DOWNSTAIRS FEATURES
• Double, remote control garage with internal access
• Additional carport
• Fourth bedroom or office/retreat with air conditioning
• Second bathroom
• Crim-mesh screens throughout
• Low maintenance grounds
• Secure, fully-fenced back yard for children and pets
This home is located within the catchment area of local sought after primary and secondary schools and provides easy access to bus transport as well as all the medical, retail, dining and recreational facilities that the Kenmore area has to offer. This home represents good, solid buying in an ever-popular, well-established area.
Don’t delay. Call Allan today on 3378 8284 for further details and to arrange an inspection.