With a focus on quality design throughout, this attractive low set family home contains every essential for a relaxed suburban lifestyle.
Built to a very functional floor plan and showcasing immaculate presentation, the property is highlighted by an enormous central living area designed with entertaining in mind. Well-appointed and featuring striking Caeserstone bench tops, the kitchen flows seamlessly across a large family room and casual meals space to integrate family living. From here, access to a large covered entertaining deck means you can enjoy blissful views and cross-flow summer breezes from a nicely elevated position and overlook the beautifully landscaped gardens, all fully fenced making it an ideal space for children and pets to play.
Indoor accommodations are highlighted by premium finishes including carpeted bedrooms and tiled living spaces with air conditioning to regulate the indoor temperature year round. Three generous bedrooms all include built-ins, while the master bedroom is a real parents retreat containing a large modern ensuite and a spacious walk -in wardrobe.
Positioned in a prime location and close to all local amenities including bus stops, schools and parks, this 7 year old property comes feature packed creating a wealth of extra value for buyers and is certainly one not to miss viewing.
- Four bedrooms with built-ins and a walk-in robe to the master
- Two well-appointed and stylish bathrooms
- Multiple open plan living areas
- Solar system
- Covered timber deck with blissful valley views
- Air conditioning
- Sophisticated galley kitchen with Caesarstone bench tops
- Minutes walk to local and city bus services
- Within the catchment for Kenmore State High School and Moggill State School
- Easy access to the school bus service for students of Ipswich Girls' Grammar School, Ipswich Grammar School, West Moreton Anglican College and Kenmore State High School
Call the team at 4069 Real Estate on (07) 3378 8284 today to arrange an inspection!