Originally established in 1887 for James Sinnamon Jr, this historic location has been rejuvenated into the new Sinnamon Farm Complex.
Beautifully set in a hilltop location on over a quarter acre of gated community, this home is perfect for a downsizer looking for a lifestyle that is second to none. A practical contemporary lifestyle is easily achieved with this stylish 2 bed, 2 bath and 2 car lockup town house in the 'Sinnamon Farm' complex. Its layout is filled with light and offers a beautiful north easterly view of Windermere. Featuring a spacious kitchen with high-end modern appliances which opens to the lounge room and outside private courtyard. The 2 bedrooms are all located on the upper level with built ins. The master has a Juliette balcony to capture the views and a walk in robe with a well-appointed ensuite. Don't miss your chance to get into the well sought after 'Sinnamon Farm'. The complex includes a shared space for residents called Beechwood where you can sit back, entertain and enjoy the pristine swimming pool.
Highly secured with electric gates, alarms and fencing into the complex you will find Townhouse living at its finest. There is an abundance of local attractions including DFO shopping precinct, and nearby the title includes exclusive access to private leisure facilities.
- Open plan kitchen to living area
- Double bed sized bedrooms fitted with walk/built-in robes
- Master bedroom with en-suite, balcony and walk through wardrobe
- Internal laundry
- Ducted air conditioning and intercom
- Study nook
-Low body corporate fees
- Direct private access to garage and seperate carspace
- Facilities include pool, gymnasium, communal room and 2 BBQ areas
- Bike track access to take you straight into the City
- Close to cafés, restaurants, buses and rapid CBD access
Call the team at 4069 today to inspect.